Carving reproduction KPB 4075 HF
Carving reproduction machine KPB 4075 HF. Do not delivered outside Spain
Secure payment https and SSL certificate
Free delivery for orders over 150 €
You have 30 days to return
- The WIVAMAC carving reproduction machine is outstanding for its vibration-free construction and for the extraordinary precise and light movement of the carriage; which allows you to make exact copies of sculptures or furniture panels without any effort.
- The original and the reproduction are turned simultaneously by means of a precision chain and handwheel. Incorrect movements are therefore out of the question.
- All other carving machines can, beside the above mentioned, also be equipped with a high frequency three-phase motor. The advantages of these HF motors consist in a much lower sound level and in a considerably higher performance rate.
- The HF three-phased current motor are fed with an electronic frequency converter, the frequency (speed) of which is variable between 200 and 300 Hz. The latter is in its turn fed by 220V single phased current.
- With the KPB+S machines, it is not only possible to make "normal" but also inversed copies. This means that you can make a left statue/panel from a right one.
- The motors of all these machines can be turned over allowing the shaping of places that can hardly be reached.
- Thanks to the use of special axes and ball-bearings, the machine is very smooth in operation and virtually maintenance-free.
- All motors are equipped with a collet (8 mm) which allows the use of standard cutters. Special reproduction cutters and followers can also be supplied.
- In fixing a plywood panel (to be ordered separately) to the framework of the machine (by means of 4 bolts M8), it is converted into a panel reproduction machine.
Max. working length: 750 mm
Max. working width: 400 mm
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.