- Pfeil tools
- Pfeil carving knives
- Carving tools
- Japanese saws
- Turning Tools
- Japanese knives
- PC Handle knives
- Gold Leaf
Japanese knives There is 1 product.
- Japanese knives, where sweden steel is thrust into Damasacus. The perfect combination between two cultures.
- Made by the master Keijiro Doi, they are a superb example of the knives made in Sakai.
- Superb knives made with the best materials. The knives are made with the colaboration of the craftsman.
- Misono knives are well know over the world for their quality. This is a UX10 (the best quality in Misono Knives).
- These are japanese knives using special corrosion-resistant steel.
- These are Japanese knives made of steel forged into multiple layers and polished by experienced master sharpeners.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 item
Camellia oil is ideal to protect Japanese knives. It is acid free, odorless. Bottle: 100 ml
Camellia oil is ideal to protect Japanese knives. It is acid free, odorless. Bottle: 100 ml6,99 €Out of stock