VERITAS Carving Vise
Veritas carving vise adjustable in all three axes. This vise allows you to position your workpiece in the most convenient orientation for the work you are doing.
Secure payment https and SSL certificate
Free delivery for orders over 150 €
You have 30 days to return
- Vise is adjustable in all three axes.
- Has full rotation in two axes and 3" of height adjustment in the third axis.
- Has controlled release by use of internal springs and O-rings so that workpieces will not suddenly fall or rotate.
- Vise may be bolted to a bench or clamped in a vise.
- Vise may be top mounted in a 3/4" diameter dog hole with optional dog-hole mount assembly.
- Includes a 3-1/2" diameter by 1/2" thick mounting plate and steel rod. An optional 2" mounting plate with rod is available.
- Made of ZA-12, an alloy as strong as cast iron but less brittle. Solid brass hub and repositionable gyratory locking lever.
Customers who bought this product: